Thursday, April 12, 2007

1. The Preface 2. The Description Of Elements

1. The preface 2. The description of elements of therapy. 2.I. A diet. 2.II. Medicines. 2.III. Juice. 2.IV. Coffee enemas, enemas. 2.V. and medicines. The control of pains. 2.VI. Contra-indications. Restrictions. 3. Gathering all - therapy of Gersona. 4. Appendices 4.I. History 4.II. Natural vegetables and fruit. 4.III. Water, air, etc. 4.IV. Problems of tooth seals, etc. 1. The preface This article is written not how followed - and is awful - but I have no time to perfect style, I and itself now break through such breath-taking - which year of a tyre cover smoke; but for practical realisation I have included the necessary information. In advance I warn - there were agnails actually, at me at hand even Russian typing errors have not appeared. I go further literally, without re-reading written - it seems to me that to someone can be important, that this information has appeared now, let not polished. To realise in Russia - if you not the millionaire - a feat on the verge of impossible - it is necessary to manage to get grown up without the coffee chemistry, a special juice extractor and huge quantities of the vegetables grown up without chemistry; but therapy has absolutely tremendous medical effect and at times allows to pull out patients, from the point of view of usual medicine of the hopeless.

No comments: