Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Have Not Included Here Biochemical Substantiation (you

I have not included here biochemical substantiation (you can find it in Institute Gersona publications, and as in articles published in scientific magazines - the truth, all it in English), and as case records of patients (they can be found on www.gerson.org - some, possibly, the information on can serve as support from what deals it was possible to patients to break at times); further, maybe, I will manage to continue this work. If you begin to apply and the additional information is required to you, try to write to Institute Gersona (info@gerson.org) (an ideal variant, the truth it it is necessary to write in English), or me (turksib@hotmail.com) (a bad variant - I not the doctor, I am a physicist). In general if All of you still read the preface you would hammer and went directly to chapter 2. (And if all the same read the preface further - that do not expostulate me for its length; in general, long prefaces is, means, it). Seriously - when will reach that places about a poisonous tooth-paste and decide that the author full *&^$%!&^ - here then return and read up the preface.

No comments: