Sunday, July 6, 2008

It Would Be Possible To Republish This Book

It would be possible to republish this book simply. But I have decided to sit once again over it, something to correct, something to add. Almost new book also has turned out. All section of the prevention and excess weight treatment in it is copied anew. I have tried to make its more intelligible and on the practical level more useful. On how many it was possible to me, to judge to you. Experience of treatment of patients with excess weight and adiposity at me enough big - not less than thousand cases. It is my trade which, should admit, it is pleasant to me. And, if happens so that superfluous fat prevents to live to you, let's understand this problem together. You can object, yes that to understand? Now it is possible to find the information in each newspaper about 2-3 "the effective remedies" which, if to trust advertising, will for ever relieve of superfluous kgs, and, without any diets and tortures. I think all the same that those who else believes that is the certain miracle, which itself will solve all your problems, remains any more much.

No comments: