Friday, March 28, 2008

23.I An Injection Place . . 24.I The

23.I an injection Place . . 24.I the injection Place , towers over skin level. it is more. 26.I an injection Place , grey-green colour. Round a place of an injection the inflammation has amplified. The fabrics taken in this place pleated, much more thickly, than within a healthy skin. 28.I Damp . Around an inflammation. 30.I Partial damp sites. The inflammation phenomena in surrounding fabrics have decreased a little. It is removed from supervision. In all experiences (supervision were conducted over 16 steams of rabbits) development of an inflammatory picture sharply broke under the influence of intravenous introduction of structure 549. In a series of experiences with porpoises there was a chlorine. Experiences have been put on 8 steams . We illustrate some of them. EXPERIENCE. 3 VI 1932 . It is taken two : the red it is powerful 344 . And white it is powerful 336 . Also are placed in the glass chamber in capacity in 22,5 litres. 4 .50 . Day. It is entered into the chamber 50 sm3 of chlorine.

No comments: