Saturday, October 27, 2007

Intravenous Injection Of 6 Sm3 549. 14.I

Intravenous injection of 6 sm3 549. 14.I It is few inflammation. very small. The phenomena the same. Injections are stopped. THE CONTROL. 11.I the Rabbit white, ears grey. Infection simultaneous and similar with a skilled rabbit. 12.I 3 . . Places of injections , reddened. Are outlined . 13.I 4 . Day. The redness has amplified. has increased, much bigger, than at the skilled. on a surface has increased in comparison with the skilled. 14.I Nekroz is sharply designated. An inflammation and in a former condition. 16.I The inflammation phenomena became less. 18.I Inflammation and decrease, but are expressed accurately. It is removed from supervision. EXPERIENCE. 14.I 1933 Rabbit white, ears black. 11 . Day. Conditions the same infections, as in the previous experience. 4 . Day. A redness. Big . The phenomena are expressed more strongly in a zone of 5 drops. Big . Intravenous injection of 6 sm3 549. 15.I 3 . Day. It is not enough place of injections . Reddenings are not present. Intravenous injection of 6 sm3 549.

No comments: