Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sharp . 20.I The Same Condition. 22.I Has

Sharp . 20.I The same condition. 22.I has a little decreased. A redness less. It is removed from supervision. EXPERIENCE. Rabbit white. 22.I 1933 . 2 . Day. An intraskin injection of mustard spirit of 0,2 sm3 in area between shovels. The injection place has turned white at once, then has accepted a zelenovato-white shade. 5 . Day. An injection place to the touch a pastose consistence. Around - insignificant . Intravenous injection of 6 sm3 549. 23.I 12 . Day. the injection place is represented a bit sunk down concerning a skin surface, to the touch dry. is not present. Intravenous injection of 6 sm3 549. 24.I Covers around an injection extremely dry and thin. The fabric fold in this place is much more thin, than skin. is not present. 26.I The same condition. Dry skin in the field of an injection. Injections are stopped. THE CONTROL. 22.I 1933 . Rabbit white. A dark blue stain on a forehead. 2 . Day. An intraskin injection 0,2 sm3 of mustard spirit in area between shovels. Development of the phenomena to similarly phenomena at the skilled.

No comments: