Friday, August 10, 2007

5.I - Intravenous Injection: (StNa+NaCl+glut)/10. 12.I - -

5.I - Intravenous injection: (StNa+NaCl+glut)/10. 12.I - - feels more vigorous. With 9.I on 12.I there was an independent chair issued. Water from mugs enters freely. 15.I - Intravenous injection: (StNa+NaCl+glut)/10. 17.I - the blood Analysis: Na=290mg %; K=20,2mg %; Mg=0,7mg %; Ca=11,1mg %; Eh=139 . In connection with my departure treatment has been stopped. - accepted further . Has been twice made a belly cavity. Has died in the end of February. 8) - - , 34 years. Nine or have begun ten months ago headaches. Their intensity gradually accrued, attacks became frequent. Later 2-3 months have begun dizzinesses. Further these phenomena have so amplified that - has left work. Within two months it was treated in clinic of nervous illnesses, but improvements has not come. The reason of pains, according to sick and her husband (by a trade - the doctor), has not been found out also the diagnosis has not been established. Last 2 months illness has stepped forward. Dizzinesses have so amplified that - fell, and headaches were accompanied by vomitings.

No comments: