Tuesday, March 13, 2007

16.I The Redness Is Not Present. It Is

16.I The redness is not present. it is few. is not present. Intravenous injection of 6 sm3 549. 17.I Insignificant . Dot reddening in a place of an injection of 5 drops. Injections are stopped. THE CONTROL. 14.I 1933 . Rabbit white, ears grey. 11 . Day. Intraskin injections. Infection conditions usual. 4 . Day. The inflammation phenomena are expressed more poorly, than at the skilled. 15.I 3 . Day. A sharp redness and in the field of injections. Zones of injections merge. 16.I both zones have merged in one general. A redness sharp. in places of injections. A surface in the field of an injection of 5 drops considerably the big. 17.I The same condition. 19.I Nekroz is sharply expressed. The redness hardly is less. has a little decreased. 20.I in a zone of an injection of 2 drops it is much less. In a zone of an injection of 5 drops - considerable. 22.I Reddening insignificant. in a small zone it is insignificant. in the big zone has decreased. do not increase. It is removed from supervision.

No comments: