Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Let's Notice That I State All A Simple

Let's notice that I state all a simple language - and words about gljutation-S-transferazu - and also I do not try to express at all on such here language what for some reason it is accepted with scientific character; please, do not confuse a science to bureaucracy; however, despite human language, everything that I speak, I actually speak with full clearness - and I am responsible for each word. One of key components of therapy is the complete elimination from an environment of the patient of any chemicals; besides in general much that is impossible for the patient - including alcohol and tobacco. Please, it is not necessary to conclude about it that I any antitechnological or there the antialcoholic maniac (that is Max Gerson has, of course, thought up this all, and I only translate - but after all with an ulterior motive I probably translate it). It is a question that's it of the extremely specific mode with which help it is possible to rescue seriously ill people. Communicate with a life under the full program, receive from it on a muzzle and beat off a key - if to you so it would be desirable, smell glue and cook a borsch from pesticides in an aluminium pan.

No comments: