Friday, August 8, 2008

I Will Underline That I Talk About Usual

I will underline that I talk about usual daily meal. During celebratory feasts of restriction can be less strict. But also behind a celebratory table always it is possible to find less fat dishes. So, learn to see fat in those or other products. Prefer less fat products. Till now I all called you is less fat. But someone will ask: "And whether it is impossible more particularly? Really the science cannot precisely establish that minimum of the fat, which person can eat without being afraid to recover? Whether it is impossible to express this quantity in the form of concrete figure?". I answer. There is such figure. Group of researchers of France have spent very much a worth-while experiment. With excess weight the diet containing only 30-40 fat in day has been offered patients. Thus patients could eat any quantity of carbohydrates or speaking easier, any quantity flour and sweet. Also what has appeared? At supervision over patients within 6 months - any of them has not added weight. But there is more to come.

No comments: