Sunday, June 8, 2008

Only In A Current Of Days These Fluctuations

Only in a current of days these fluctuations can reach two and more kgs. For women are available also the changes of weight connected with a cycle. They are connected besides about ability of an organism to accumulate water. This ability amplifies before monthly and decreases after their arrival. I saw cases when the fluctuations of weight connected with a cycle, reached 5-6 kgs. Here too is about what to think. I always ask to the patients a question as they react to a diet or starvation. The answer is important for forecast definition. Also happens so. Someone answers: "Know the doctor, I am helped very well by starvation. Once for a week I managed to lose six kgs". In other cases the answer opposite: "the Doctor, I kiss week ate of nothing and have lost only one kg!" . Why? Can be because they began to starve they in different phases of a cycle. I repeat, and we have checked up this moment, in the first phase of a cycle of the woman grow thin slightly better, than in the second. Ability to detain water sharply amplifies after reception of salty food or alcohol.

No comments: