Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And Still. In The Same Conditions Of A

And still. In the same conditions of a food and a way of life inclined to to add in weight, instead of inclined even to grow thin. Such happens. My patients often enough complain to me: "the doctor, washing the thin girlfriend also eats more than I and move it is less. And I so eat a little and so I move much, and here look.". But after all nobody is guilty that you managed such organism. Could after all be and is even worse. Eventually, and we about it will talk further, if the person inclined to completeness executes some elementary rules in the field of a food, he does not recover. Here again I can argue with one statement which I often enough hear from patients before an initiation of treatment - "It that, the doctor, it turns out, what I all life should keep to a diet?" In the first it not a diet in traditional understanding of the given term as no interdictions at us will exist. And secondly, it is possible such not to observe anything but then very much a high probability, as further our weight will accrue and not because to whom that so it would be desirable, and to that such is the nature of this disease.

No comments: